Supracity Publishing LLC

Sunday, November 24, 2013

We Live in a World of Abundance

       Some will read the title and say, yeah right. Others will click on it. They want to know. They are the ones who these blogs are for. Am I making money writing these blogs everyday? Not a penny. Does it matter to me? Nope. What matters is the message. We live in a world of abundance. There is no end to what we can create in our lives.
       "Wow! What a statement, and here I am struggling to pay my mountain of credit card debt, the car payments, the mortgage, the rising price of gas per gallon, not to mention have you seen the price of milk and eggs! And this blogger here says we live in a world of abundance? Well, just tell him to walk a mile in my shoes. Better yet, fella. Come on over with an open checkbook and we'll see how abundant you feel after you pay off a few of my debts." I can hear some readers say to themselves.
        I say again, we live in a world of abundance where we can have anything we truly desire. What we think about is drawn into our lives. It is law. It is called "The Law of Attraction." Whatever you focus on is what you draw into your life. Saying to yourself I have all of these bills to pay is fine. But when you say to yourself, how in the world am I going to get out of all of this debt - isn't fine. When you see yourself having money and know that money will show up in your life then it will. You first have to visualize yourself having a lot of money. Then you must allow yourself to be okay with it showing up. If you deeply believe that you must offer something for it to show up, then you better figure what you want to offer or the Universe will decide for you. I visualized having a new engine for my Camaro when I was first out of college and struggling financially. I've always been brought up that you can't get something for nothing. I was later put in the hospital by a drunk driver. Her insurance settled writing me a check that covered buying and installing a new engine for my Camaro. The Universe delivered on its promise about the new engine and it chose the path that I would pay for it. Had I been in a more allowing state and knew that I would not have to give back, then the engine would have come to me in another way.
        My wife told me about three years ago that my key to the bank's lockbox was missing. We looked high and low for it. She checked and rechecked her pocketbooks and every drawer where it could have left. You see, there is a $50.00 missing key charge by the bank. Talk about motivation! We finally decided it was somehow left in a car I had sold earlier, but that didn't make sense. So I kept thinking it would somehow show up. One day three years later my wife opened up an old pocketbook that she was about to throw away. She knew it was cleaned out, but she decided to check it one more time and lo and behold there was the envelope holding the lockbox key. Did we create it from thought or just over look it? You decide. But know this, everything you see, touch and hold was at one time - a thought. There is no lack in this world unless you believe in lack. Man has been on this planet for how long? And only a couple hundred years ago, we had no air conditioning, no cars (a steam powered train) no TV, Cell phones, computers, etc. I could go on and on. Today we take these luxuries for granted like they have always existed. These toys we enjoy have come from thought. It took man a long time to believe that he could fly and once he believed it, he created an airplane. No one really believed in cars, cellphones, computers and air conditioners back then and so no one thought about having them. Today we can take the sun's rays and convert them into energy (solar power) we can split atoms creating controlled explosions in order to power our homes. There is no end to what man can create when he "puts his mind to it." There is no end to what you can have if you "put your mind to it." If you want proof, then just look around. The only one stopping you is you. - We Live in a World of Abundance.

Nameste'

Barry Brown, Author and National Speaker
"A Journey to Balance - Making Sense of It All."

No comments:

Post a Comment